Khancoban Lakeside Caravan ParkTariffs and Park Rules
Tariffs vary depending on Peak (Local Festivals, School & Public Holidays) and Off-Peak rates.
- There is no refund after arrival if your stay is cut short for any reason or you change your mind and the room/site is left vacant.
- If the room/site can be re-let at any point after your departure, an equivalent refund will be made available to you.
- Deposits/payments for cancellations within 14 days of arrival will not be refunded unless the accommodation can be re-let for the equivalent time frame.
- Deposits for cancellations outside 14 days of arrival can be refunded. Excluding Holiday periods, for which a 30 day cancellation time frame is in place.
- Tariffs are subject to change throughout the year.
- We do not accept personal cheques for payment upon arrival.
- We reserve the right to change room/site allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.
We love having a well behaved fur babies (and their parents) at our park, so please help us keep the caravan park enjoyable for everyone by reading and following these rules before booking:
- Dogs are not permitted inside cabins. They can however sleep in your car or the verandah outside the cabin.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation, there are no exceptions.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park such as camp kitchen, amenities, playgrounds, reception.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.