Khancoban Lakeside Caravan ParkContact Details
Khancoban Lakeside Caravan Park
Start planning your next outdoor adventure today!
Please use contact details below to get in touch.
1362 Alpine Way
Khancoban NSW 2642
Ph: 02 6076 9488
Office hours: Open 7 days – 9am til 5.30pm
Terms & Conditions
Prior to your arrival please take note of the following:
- Peak Season – All credit cards will be processed 14 days prior Check In. Cancelations within 14 days will be charged at Full Tarriff.
- Peak Season – Cancellations outside 14 days of arrival will not incur a fee. Excluding Public Holiday periods and Festival Events, for which a 30 day cancellation time frame is in place.
- Off Peak – Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged 25% of Total Tariff.
- Off Peak – Cancellations less than 7 days of arrival will be charged Full Tariff unless the accommodation can be re-let for the equivalent time frame.
- Reception hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday – Sunday.
- Check In is after 2pm and Check Out before 10.00am.
- After hours Check In is by APPROVAL ONLY. Extra $30 fee may apply.
- All credit card transactions incur a 1% surcharge.
- Tariffs are subject to change throughout the year.
- We do not accept personal cheques for payment upon arrival.
- We reserve the right to change room/site allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.
- One vehicle per reservation, extra vehicles are required to park in designated car park. Please discuss with management for options.
- Children under the age of 12yrs old must be supervised by parent/guardian at all times.
- Adult rate applies to persons from 15yrs old. Under 2yrs old is free
- Visitors – Your visitors MUST stop and sign in at reception before entering the park. Visitor fee applies. By management APPROVAL only.
- Noise – We ask that you respect other guests by ceasing all noise after 10pm and limit noise before 8am.
- Speed – Please drive at walking pace in the park.
- Push bikes – Helmets must be worn when riding bikes. No riding after dark.
- Valuables – Parked cars on site and valuables left in cabins are at your own risk.
- Jumping Pillow – Jump at your own risk during daylight hours only. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. No somersaults or inverted manoeuvres. Not to be used when wet.
- Mess – Please clean up after yourself! Leave kitchen/stove/dishes clean! All damages must be paid for. If this rule is not adhered to and/or mess such as vomit and faeces are found in cabin/room charges of $250 for extra cleaning and sanitizing will be applied to the credit card on file.
We love having dogs at our park, and the dogs love it too – but to keep it safe for all our guests, please read the following before booking with your dog.
- Dogs are not permitted inside cabins. They can however sleep on the verandah outside the cabin.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation: there are no exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including kiosk, camp kitchen, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.